I would like to thank my customers and interested parties very much for the last six months since my shop existed. I would also like to thank everyone for the many positive, creative and constructively critical inquiries and feedback. That's what encourages me to continue in this segment.
Unfortunately a bit late, but now the lighting sets for the Swiss Crocodile (Ce6/8 III) from Märklin are available in the shop. As a further announcement, I would like to announce the following topics:
– On request, I will also offer all my available articles in the size of gauge II (1:22.5) in the future.
– From the turn of the year, I would also like to offer the option to deliver the ordered items freed from supports and primed for an extra charge
– In cooperation with Sascha Thomas from ST EXKLUSIV, conversions of the lantern inserts for MBW/Spur 01 locomotives are also offered on request. In this case, the original electronics are retained and only the insert in the lantern housing is replaced after adaptation work. I will provide comparison pictures on the website in the next few days
– DRG lanterns with keyplate boxes and state railway kerosene lanterns will soon be available in the shop. Here I am currently still writing the instructions
– Filigree Bundesbahn lanterns with high-clear diffusers are currently under development
– In addition, various lighting items for the realistic design of the scenery on your Model Railway Layout are in development
As already written in my last letter to you, I cannot currently offer any lighting items with built-in LEDs. According to the current status, this is expected to be possible again from February 2024.
Finally, I would like to wish you all a peaceful and contemplative Christmas season as well as a few relaxing days with the family before everyday life starts again. Maybe there will be some time left over for model making... I wish you that too.
With Christmas greetings